(Not the best pic, my 5 yr. old took it, but we are very proud of ourselves!)
Here are the steps we took for these recipes:
1. I started the bread, it was the only thing we had to put in the oven.
2. Kelly got the chicken breasts in the pot.
3. While Kelly waited for the chicken, she mixed up the manicotti cheese mixture.
4. Chicken done and cooling then shredded.
5. Once done with the bread, I mixed up the chicken enchilada mixture.
6. Bread done, started wrapping enchiladas.
7. Kelly boiled monicotti and peeled carrots for Chicken Pot Pie.
(At this point we realized that the pie crusts for the Pot Pie were not going to happen, that we would just make the cream sauce and when we get ready to use it we could purchase pie crusts or make a crust or biscuits)
8. Kelly and I started stuffing manicotti....probably the most time consuming part but they are yummy!
9. Packaged everything up to freeze and split our goods!
With the servings we made and how much the grocery bill was, I figured it is roughly .86 cents per serving, this did not include the bread and I did buy the pantry staples. I still think that is awesome!
At 1:00 Kelly was out the door!
Here is our haul!