Monday, September 17, 2012

Mission Organization

Was it three weeks ago I told you about taking up the challenge to organize my home?  Well the challenge is intended to be done in 14 weeks...it might take me longer.  I can tell you all the excuses but I think what we should focus on is that even though I am a bit behind I am still soldiering on!  (Let's stay positive.)  So three weeks ago the challenge started with THE KITCHEN.  Before I go on to show you the progress I have made, check out the challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.

abfolbutton


I feel like I have taken A LOT of pictures so bare with me. :-)  And first of all I would like to thank my 'helpful' assistants and my husband who stayed out of the way.


Before:

 After:


Before:
 After:
Before:
 After:  And just think how much room I will have when I don't have sippy cups and bottles!  I am thinking the vases in the top left won't stay there, it just makes it look cluttered.
Before:
 After:  Purchased a dish rack for lids, thank you Pinterest.
Before:
 After:
 Before:
 After:  The dividers I purchased at the Dollar Tree, you will see some more of those.
 Before:
 After:
 Before:
 After: The drawers that have made the BIGGEST transformation in my mind.
 This is my 'Kid Drawer'.  Those little things that they don't get all the time:  Window Crayons, Tattoos, Chuck-E-Cheese tokens.  Oh and more of those Dollar Tree dividers.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me do a little bragging.  Next challenge is THE GARAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment