Friday, July 23, 2010

Master Bedroom: Remodel

It really isn't that impressive but I (we) did it!  And I love it.  I still have some touches to do:  a couple pillows, pictures and/or shelving on the walls.  And eventually we will take care of the bigger projects: sconces, and closet.
Check out what it looked like before: Master Bedroom

Walls painted, curtains done, purchased bedskirt (it looks a little wrinkly, ignore that), purchased new bedside table, lamp and lamp shade for myself



Here is the curtain fabric up close, I am by far a top seamstress, but it will do and I am proud of my accomplishments.

My jewelery organizer and the curtains are the only thing on the walls right now.  I did end up repainted the frame of the jewelery organizer to black - the blue was just too much.  Like I said I hope to get pictures on the wall soon, I will probably share some more pictures.

Oh! and I am not a photographer by far and the lighting is pretty bad in these pics, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks wonderful! I am really impressed with how much you have accomplished on your house in such a short time. We have much to be done and I will consider this inspiration and motivation!
    Your header is really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete